Understand the “Join Source Values” first
1) Social Invite
2) Social Ads
When you are personally invited by a friend or family member. Social Media could be use to invite you or by word of mouth. You will be regarded as an “Social Invite” on the system. You will also sign up with Four Corners using your sponsors “4Corners Sign-up Link”. This means you directly fall under him/her and not under the current recruiter.
Social Media is the common platform used to market the website globally to attract prospects. When you come across an ad on facebook posted via our facebook page (Facebook Paid Ads) who is responsible for global marketing you will use the “Social Ads” as the ‘Join Source’. You will also sign up with Four Corners using the current recruiter’s “4Corners Sign-up Link”. This will enable the queue to move at least one member plus since the current recruiter only needs 4 to move on to complete.
When you attended a Four Corners presentation and joined by that means. Your sponsor can register all those on the system and mark their ‘Join Source’ as “Presentation”. You will also sign up with Four Corners using your sponsors “4Corners Sign-up Link”. This means you directly fall under him/her and not under the current recruiter.
When you browse through internet search engines like google and find this website or opportunity, you will join as “Internet” Join Source”. You will also sign up with Four Corners using the current recruiter’s “4Corners Sign-up Link”. This will enable the queue to move at least one member plus since the current recruiter only needs 4 to move on to complete.
How does the Queue process sponsors?
- The queue operates on a first in first out basis.
- You only need 4 sign ups with Four Corners. The queue loops and ensure that each sign-up member gets a chance to sign up 4 new members.
- When a sponsor automatically starts signing up 4 new members, he/she becomes a recruiter on the system.
- When the queue gathered 4 values that includes “Internet and Social Ads”, the recruiter should have reached his/her target and move to complete.
- When a recruiter Social Invite or give Presentations and sign up new members, they will obviously be seen as “Social Invite” or “Presentation”. The queue marshal will move such to the complete status. A Recruiter can no longer recruit if he/she has signed up 4 new members regardless how. They can continue to sign up but not while in recruit status.
- While you queue , you can start inviting on your own or give presentations and let your new members register on the system.
Why is the Join Source Values visible?
Transparency is very important. Sponsors need to know why a current recruiter is not moving on for example. It could happen that the queue grows from Social Invites or Presentation by sponsors queuing. The only time a recruiter will reach his/her target of 4 is by means of “Social Ads” or “Internet”.
What happens when I complete 4 sign ups
All our sponsors “4Corner Sign-up links” are visible even after you completed 4 sign ups. You can still Invite people or even give Presentations.
Why do we have a queuing system?
The queuing system is only a mechanism to ensure all our members succeed. Almost everyone wants to earn extra money or even replace their current income. The Queue let everyone qualifies regardless of their background or skills.
Tip of the day….
Anyone who reads this, please take note. It is a proven fact that online businesses prosper due to excellent testimonies. Once the queue starts picking up, more people would want in on this and everyone who is in the top structure will greatly benefit from it. I will advise you to join a.s.a.p.